KCD PR has come a long way from its humble beginnings to a successful public relations agency with a national roster of clients. To celebrate the company’s five-year anniversary, we’ve decided to get our network involved, the best way we know how – through social media.
During the month of March, fans and followers of KCD PR on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn will have the opportunity to participate in a one-of-a-kind social media contest, and maybe win an awesome prize.
The grand prize? A FREE financial planning consultation with a top San Diego financial advisor, valued at over $2,000.
One second place winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card.
Five other participants will win a $10 gift card to Starbucks, Amazon.com, iTunes, Target or Best Buy.
So here’s the scoop:
- Each day during March 24to 28, KCD PR will pose a question on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Questions will be on topics related to PR and the financial services industry. We want to hear your thoughts and opinions and create a discussion. We may also throw out a question in which the correct answer can be found on our website or through a little research.
- Each response, share or retweet of a question will count as ONE entry into a drawing. Facebook and Twitter users, remember to use the #KCDPRturns5 hashtag in all shares, retweets and responses!
- Responses deemed offensive or inappropriate by the KCD PR team will be removed and will automatically disqualify a user from the entire contest.
- In order to be eligible to win the contest and receive a prize, participants must have “Liked” KCD PR on Facebook or are following us on either Twitter or LinkedIn.
- On March 31, SEVEN winners will be selected at RANDOM to receive a prize and will be contacted through the social media platform in which they participated in the contest.
The more participation, the better! Feel free to share the contest with your networks to help us engage more people (and get more entries into the drawing for yourself!).
Good luck, and have fun! We know we will.