Atria Wealth Solutions – Financial Services
Atria Wealth Solutions (Atria) not only launched as an active holding company, but also announced a significant private equity investment from Lee Equity Partners while simultaneously acquiring two broker-dealers. The client required a PR team with expertise in overseeing complex situations with multiple stakeholder groups and product lines (i.e., the business channels – bank and credit union affiliated advisors, hybrid registered investment advisors and other key stakeholders).
KCD PR identified all communications needs to advance Atria’s business goals and formulated a strategic plan, accounting for multiple audiences, as well as the need for internal and external communications.
- Comprehensive communications consultancy, strategic planning, writing and execution across deal-facing audiences (i.e., the private equity firm Atria partnered with and the two acquisition targets)
- Internal communications to all LP stakeholders at both broker-dealer networks
- Ongoing engagement with advisors and end-users (i.e., retail investors)
- Powerful and industry-centric messaging and positioning
- Hands-on training for key spokespeople to ensure message delivery
- Relationship-driven strategic media relations initiatives targeting private equity, national business and wealth management press
- Economic and trend-focused media positioning for executives, ensuring spokespeople would be called upon for industry-related commentary in the future
Execution of Atria’s strategic communications plan resulted in a broad array of media coverage, from top-tier outlets such as The Wall Street Journal and Barron’s to influential financial services industry media such as ThinkAdvisor, Investment News, Wealthmanagement.com and FundFire.
Content also was used to more effectively position the company for business decisions, as well as to grant the firm an immediate ‘license to operate, resulting in inbound inquiries from potential target companies on a weekly basis. Further demonstrating KCD PR’s value in this engagement, Atria’s spokespeople continued to be called upon to comment on market trends regularly following the launch and were acclaimed as thought leaders in the space. In fact, Atria’s CEO, Doug Ketterer, was named to WealthManagement.com’s “Top 10 to Watch” list.
Our newsletter delivers Wonders & Blunders
Sign up for our weekly newsletter for the latest news, trends and financial advice in the fintech world.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready for results?
Want to work with KCD PR? Receive a 15-minute no obligation consulting session.